Welcome Visitors

I welcome and encourage comments and ideas as long as they are done tastefully. I try to write something each day about a variety of subjects, including Current Events, Politics, Harleys, and Auto Racing, especially our own Race Team and our local track .. Thanks again and welcome to my blog!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Lazy Saturday Morning



With so much going on lately, from devastating earthquakes to huge political events, i thought i'd post something to remind us, (or at least myself) what a great Country we live in.
           The photographer did a great job of catching the jets at just the exact moment, not to mention the exact position that the pilots had to maintain at whatever speed they were flying at.
Maybe i'm just an old sentimentalist, but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, LOL...enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment