Welcome Visitors

I welcome and encourage comments and ideas as long as they are done tastefully. I try to write something each day about a variety of subjects, including Current Events, Politics, Harleys, and Auto Racing, especially our own Race Team and our local track .. Thanks again and welcome to my blog!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Something To Think About

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.



Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.



Harry Truman deported over two million illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.



And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals!
The program was called 'Operation Wetback'.
It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!



Now...if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today?



lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback
into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.



Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I am glad we have a lot of the same interests. I wish you guys the best in 2010 with the car. Talk at ya later. Ghostrider

    ReplyDelete